2012 FAST FIXIN' VIP SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE
YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, OUTSIDE THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of the Sponsor, its parent companies, food distributors and retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies (collectively, the "Related Entities"), and the immediate family members of each (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time ("EDT") on April 27, 2012 and ends at 6:30 PM EDT on April 28, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period").
3. SPONSOR: AdvancePierre FoodsTM Corporation, 3540 South Boulevard Street, Suite 225, Edmond, OK 73013.
4. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: A) SMARTPHONE ENTRY: To enter via smartphone, use your web-enabled smartphone equipped with a QR Code reader application (downloadable for free via the Internet) to scan the mobile tag featured on display at the Fast Fixin’ Hospitality Booth at the Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA between the hours of 11:00 AM EDT and 5:30 PM EDT on April 27, 2012 and between the hours of 2:00 PM EDT and 5:00 PM EDT on April 28, 2012. You will be sent to a mobile web page where you can complete and submit the Official Entry Form displayed by providing your first and last name, cellular phone number including area code, and a valid e-mail address. Standard carrier-specific wireless messaging rates and all applicable taxes apply depending upon the entrant’s wireless pricing plan. Other carrier-specific rates and applicable taxes may also apply in accordance with entrant’s wireless customer agreement. Smartphone Entry may be limited and may not be available through all wireless carriers; or B) ONLINE ENTRY: Visit http://33.fastfixin.com during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and complete and submit the Official Entry Form displayed by providing your first and last name, cellular phone number including area code, and a valid e-mail address. Smartphone and Online Entries hereinafter referred to individually as an "Entry" or collectively as “Entries”). All Entries must be received by 5:00 PM EDT on April 28, 2012. Limit one (1) Entry per person or e-mail address, per day, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of Entry method. Multiple or duplicate Entries will be disqualified. Use of automated devices are not valid for Entry. Any Entry that is submitted with the use of an automated device will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected Entries, Entries that are processed late or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Your Entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Sweepstakes and your consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver your name, e-mail address and other information to One Eighteen Advertising (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and for other uses by Sponsor as permitted by applicable law. Entries are the property of the Sponsor will not be acknowledged or returned. All requested information on the Entry must be provided in English to enter and be eligible to win.
5. DAILY RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) random drawing will be conducted each day from among all eligible Entries received (hereinafter, each a “Daily Random Drawing”) for a total of two (2) Daily Random Drawings. Two (2) Daily Prize Winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received in each Daily Entry Period defined below for a total of four (4) Daily Prize Winners.
|Daily Entry Period
||Eligible Entries must be received between dates and times stated herein
||Daily Random Drawing Date and Winner Announcement on or about
||11:00 AM EDT on April 27, 2012 and 5:30 PM EDT on April 27, 2012
||On or about 6:30 PM EDT on April 27, 2012
||2:00 PM EDT on April 28, 2012 and 5:00 PM EDT on April 28, 2012
||On or about 6:30 PM EDT on April 28, 2012
Eligible Entries received in Daily Entry Period #1 and not selected in the first Daily Random Drawing will NOT be included in the second Daily Random Drawing. Odds of winning a Daily Prize will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during each Daily Entry Period stated herein. All Daily Random Drawings will be conducted by Sweepstakes Administrator, whose decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Potential Daily Prize Winners will be notified via the cellular phone number on the potential Daily Prize Winner’s Entry immediately following the Daily Random Drawing. Daily Prize Winners must be present onsite and respond via cellular phone to Sponsor’s notification and accept the prize as stated. Sponsor is not responsible for any Daily Prize Winner’s inability to answer their cellular phone(s) when prize(s) are being awarded by Sponsor. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per household.
6. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): FOUR (4) DAILY PRIZES: Each Daily Prize consists of Instant VIP Suite Access for prize winner and one (1) guest age 18 years or older. ARV of each Daily Prize: $500. The total ARV of All Daily Prizes: $2,000. Each Daily Prize Winner and his/her guest must be ticketholders for that day’s scheduled race at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA or Daily Prize Winner will be disqualified and the Daily Prize will be awarded to an alternate Daily Prize Winner from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. Daily Prize Winners are solely responsible for any and all air or ground transportation, gasoline, tolls, parking, lodging, meals and beverages, gratuities, personal incidentals and any other expenses not specified as part of the Daily Prize stated herein, including, but not limited to, the General Admission Tickets for that day’s scheduled race at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA. Each Daily Prize Winner and his/her guest will be required to have and present a valid Driver’s License in order to access the VIP Suite. In the event a guest is deemed a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her state of residence, guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No additional travel expenses or any other aspects of the Daily Prize will be awarded should a guest’s parent or legal guardian be required to accompany such guest. Sponsor and the Related Entities are not responsible for any health conditions or physical injuries, any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in any portion of the Sweepstakes. No compensation will be paid to a Daily Prize Winner in lieu of the Instant VIP Suite Access in the event of a cancelled or postponed race. Any difference between the stated ARV of a prize and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Daily Prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements in these Official Rules. Each potential Daily Prize Winner must complete and return to Sponsor a Prize Verification Form together with a Liability and (where legally permissible) a Publicity Release Form to Sponsor upon request and present a valid form of government-issued photo identification. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and the Daily Prize may be awarded to an alternate potential Daily Prize Winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. If a potential Daily Prize Winner is unreachable within fifteen (15) minutes following the respective Daily Random Drawing and Winner Announcement, a potential prize winner is ineligible or declines the prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Daily Prize Winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. A potential Daily Prize Winner will not be an official Daily Prize Winner until he/she signs and returns his/her notification material and his/her eligibility has been formally verified. Daily Prize Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes. No substitution, assignment, redemption for cash or transfer of any prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize, or portion thereof, is unavailable at time of prize award. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent telephone calls or e-mails made to entrants not by Sponsor.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, at which time, Sponsor will judge all eligible Entries, based on the judging criteria stated herein and received by the time of the Sweepstakes’ termination. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e- mail or Entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Daily Prize Winner based on a phone number, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the phone number entered at the time of Smartphone Entry. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person, 18 years of age or older, who is assigned to a phone number by a cellular telephone service provider. Daily Prize Winners may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Daily Prize Winner is the authorized account holder of the phone number associated with the winning Entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Daily Prize Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of Entry. The authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person, 18 years of age or older, who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Use of automated devices are not valid for Entry.
9. GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and Daily Prize Winners: (1) agree to be bound by these rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor and the Related Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to the Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages relating to acceptance or use of the prizes; (3) agree to share customer information contained in their Entry with Sweepstakes Administrator; and (4) consent to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer,
administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Daily Prize Winners. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, delay, postpone or otherwise modify the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, by reason of a force majeure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control and, by applying to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants understand and agree that Sponsor shall assume no responsibility or liability for any such cancellation, delay, postponement or other modification of the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof.
10. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To receive a list of Daily Prize Winners (available after May 1, 2012), or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 2012 FAST FIXIN’ VIP SWEEPSTAKES, c/o One Eighteen Advertising, 12400 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 540, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Please indicate “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on outer envelope. Your request must be sent so that it is received by May 31, 2012.